Welcome To OnyxStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To OnyxStory

MapleStory

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tempiz's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempiz
Player
Player

Tempiz's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Tempiz's Gm Application   Tempiz's Gm Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 am

Name Jamie or Tempiz
Age 14
Birth date 11/17/1997
Can You Code, If so, what language(s)? I barely can do Java ( Not helpful to maplestory)
Time Zone (ex. PDT or GMT etc) Central Time
Best Way to Contact: Skype

Have You Been a GM Before, For how long, and what server? I have been a gm on My server i think it was like AceMS or something and gm on this one like DragonMS or DragonRoarMS (cant remember of even thoughs xD) about a month on Dragon and like 2 weeks on Ace

If you code, how long have you been coding?
About 2 months java I dont like being depended on for coding though...

Why we should choose you? Because i will make the game fun and help watch for hackers. I also would like to hang out with my cousin ([GM]Blake) and would like to stop spammers.

One trait that portrays you differently among others. I am a very fun person to hang with and also am very patient and calm but occasionally wild.

How long do you usually stay online for? Probably from when i get off school to like 8 pm xD its winter break atm so alot longer

What is your sex (Male, Female, XXY, XXYY,)? I am a Male Smile
Back to top Go down
[Staff-GM]Blake
GM
GM

PostSubject: Gm app!   Tempiz's Gm Application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 am

This [GM] app will be looked further into by the staff! Thanks for submitting this and ill have owner eon check it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Player
Player

PostSubject: Nice app   Tempiz's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 am

Nice app dude, hope you get accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tempiz's Gm Application   Tempiz's Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempiz's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1